Johnson Controls Buys Air Distribution Technologies for $1.6B
Air Distribution Technologies produces a broad range of air distribution products under brands such as Ruskin, Titus, Hart & Cooley, Krueger, PennBarry, Tuttle & Bailey. Specific product lines include grilles, registers and diffusers; terminal units; fire and smoke dampers and fans.
Within the Johnson Controls portfolio, Air Distribution Technologies will be aligned under the Building Efficiency platform where it will operate with its own brands, distribution channels and employees. The acquisition is subject to limited conditions and is expected to close by the end of July.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?