Johnson Controls Buys Air Distribution Technologies for $1.6B
Air Distribution Technologies produces a broad range of air distribution products under brands such as Ruskin, Titus, Hart & Cooley, Krueger, PennBarry, Tuttle & Bailey. Specific product lines include grilles, registers and diffusers; terminal units; fire and smoke dampers and fans.
Within the Johnson Controls portfolio, Air Distribution Technologies will be aligned under the Building Efficiency platform where it will operate with its own brands, distribution channels and employees. The acquisition is subject to limited conditions and is expected to close by the end of July.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement