Jones Lang LaSalle Transforms Lighting in Corporate Real Estate
Royal Philips Electronics is delivering energy-efficient lighting and energy management solutions to all clients of Jones Lang LaSalle, the financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate, including corporate facility management services. The global agreement starts in Asia Pacific and will scale up to cover the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations, including 200 corporate offices. In Asia Pacific alone, Jones Lang LaSalle manages more than 70 million light points for over 150 corporate clients.
In a pilot scheme, Jones Lang LaSalle and Philips offered an international banking firm a 30 percent cost reduction on supply and installation of LED lighting across 10,000 square feet of office space. This initiative will increase energy efficiency and deliver estimated cost savings exceeding $300,000 over 10 years.
Both companies also will provide consultancy on energy management with intelligent lighting solutions and controls with new and existing customers.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash