Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
Joule Assets, a provider of microcapital for the energy efficiency and demand response industries, has entered the deregulated energy market in Texas as a registered demand response provider. Triggered by recent legislation in Texas, Joule will now act as the qualified scheduling entity for a variety of small-to-midsized commercial sites across Texas to register those facilities in demand response programs, beginning June 1.
Due to the heavy energy requirements of large commercial facilities, demand response in Texas has catered almost exclusively to large sites, often supported by the biggest names in demand response, including EnerNoc, Comverge and Constellation. But, Joule Assets says demand response programs for small-to-midsized sites have been lacking. Now, Joule Assets will offer sized-to-fit demand response programs for smaller commercial sites by working with its Texas-based portfolio of contractors.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers