JuiceBox Builds Lithium Ion Energy Storage
JuiceBox Energy’s storage system features an 8.6 kWh lithium-ion battery for renewable energy installations and a system controller that enables peak shifting and back-up power.
The JuiceBox system is capable of both grid-tied and off-grid operation. The system controller interfaces to a battery-based inverter and the battery management system. A gateway to a secure cloud-based repository enables remote monitor and configuration.
JuiceBox systems have direct integration to several major inverter manufacturers and support both new and existing solar installations. The industrial designed enclosure is floor or wall-mounted and displays key metrics to the customer.
The JuiceBox system will be available for initial product delivery in late 2014 with volume production in early 2015.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future