Kaman Creates New Brand Offering Energy Management
Kaman Corporation launched a new brand, Kaman Automation, Control & Energy to serve original equipment manufacturers, industrial production plants and infrastructure facilities throughout the world.
Kaman AC&E has been created through existing resources from within Kaman, including its bearing and power transmission business, Minarik Corporation which operates its motion & control business, and KIT Zeller, which operates its automation, power and energy business. The brand will be supported by about 500 employees who operate out of 27 facilities throughout the US.
Kaman AC&E’s engineering offerings include advanced energy management systems for a wide variety of processing plant, original equipment and infrastructure applications. AC&E provides building control and utilities management and facility upgrades.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash