Kansas Certifies ConEdison for Energy Performance Contracts
ConEdison Solutions received accreditation from the State of Kansas to provide energy savings performance contracting services to public agencies under the Facility Conservation Improvement Program (FCIP).
The state qualifies providers after undertaking a review to ensure the applicant’s ability to deliver and guarantee long-term operational savings for public agencies. Through FCIP certification, ConEdison Solutions will work in conjunction with Kansas public entities to develop, fund and implement a wide range of energy-related infrastructure projects, with guaranteed results. Participating end users can include a broad spectrum of state agencies, municipalities, counties and schools aiming to minimize energy spending by maximizing energy efficiency.
With this approval, ConEdison Solutions has now been certified as a pre-approved ESCO in 23 states across the US; while 21 other states do not require a pre-approval certification as an ESCO to operate within them.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software