Kansas Certifies ConEdison for Energy Performance Contracts
ConEdison Solutions received accreditation from the State of Kansas to provide energy savings performance contracting services to public agencies under the Facility Conservation Improvement Program (FCIP).
The state qualifies providers after undertaking a review to ensure the applicant’s ability to deliver and guarantee long-term operational savings for public agencies. Through FCIP certification, ConEdison Solutions will work in conjunction with Kansas public entities to develop, fund and implement a wide range of energy-related infrastructure projects, with guaranteed results. Participating end users can include a broad spectrum of state agencies, municipalities, counties and schools aiming to minimize energy spending by maximizing energy efficiency.
With this approval, ConEdison Solutions has now been certified as a pre-approved ESCO in 23 states across the US; while 21 other states do not require a pre-approval certification as an ESCO to operate within them.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- BuildingIQ Security
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement