Kansas Certifies ConEdison for Energy Performance Contracts
ConEdison Solutions received accreditation from the State of Kansas to provide energy savings performance contracting services to public agencies under the Facility Conservation Improvement Program (FCIP).
The state qualifies providers after undertaking a review to ensure the applicant’s ability to deliver and guarantee long-term operational savings for public agencies. Through FCIP certification, ConEdison Solutions will work in conjunction with Kansas public entities to develop, fund and implement a wide range of energy-related infrastructure projects, with guaranteed results. Participating end users can include a broad spectrum of state agencies, municipalities, counties and schools aiming to minimize energy spending by maximizing energy efficiency.
With this approval, ConEdison Solutions has now been certified as a pre-approved ESCO in 23 states across the US; while 21 other states do not require a pre-approval certification as an ESCO to operate within them.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape