Kansas Certifies ConEdison for Energy Performance Contracts
ConEdison Solutions received accreditation from the State of Kansas to provide energy savings performance contracting services to public agencies under the Facility Conservation Improvement Program (FCIP).
The state qualifies providers after undertaking a review to ensure the applicant’s ability to deliver and guarantee long-term operational savings for public agencies. Through FCIP certification, ConEdison Solutions will work in conjunction with Kansas public entities to develop, fund and implement a wide range of energy-related infrastructure projects, with guaranteed results. Participating end users can include a broad spectrum of state agencies, municipalities, counties and schools aiming to minimize energy spending by maximizing energy efficiency.
With this approval, ConEdison Solutions has now been certified as a pre-approved ESCO in 23 states across the US; while 21 other states do not require a pre-approval certification as an ESCO to operate within them.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software