Kansas Certifies ConEdison for Energy Performance Contracts
ConEdison Solutions received accreditation from the State of Kansas to provide energy savings performance contracting services to public agencies under the Facility Conservation Improvement Program (FCIP).
The state qualifies providers after undertaking a review to ensure the applicant’s ability to deliver and guarantee long-term operational savings for public agencies. Through FCIP certification, ConEdison Solutions will work in conjunction with Kansas public entities to develop, fund and implement a wide range of energy-related infrastructure projects, with guaranteed results. Participating end users can include a broad spectrum of state agencies, municipalities, counties and schools aiming to minimize energy spending by maximizing energy efficiency.
With this approval, ConEdison Solutions has now been certified as a pre-approved ESCO in 23 states across the US; while 21 other states do not require a pre-approval certification as an ESCO to operate within them.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- There’s Money in the Trash