Ketra Creates ‘Dynamic’ LED Light
At Lightfair this week, Ketra is showing its dynamic light that changes in intensity and color temperature in accordance with time of day, changing natural light or occupant preference. With the ability to shift continuously, dynamic light allows for exact replication of natural light, says Ketra.
Ketra’s dynamic light technology is already used by Tiffany & Co, Museum of Science and Industry (Chicago), MGM Grand and Google.
Ketra is now offering dynamic light to residential customers. The company has created a system of LEDs, software and controls that all work together, offering a retrofit solution for homeowners that delivers control via wireless communication. The system integrates with existing infrastructure and standard lighting fixtures.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection