Kirberg Roofing Constructs Solar Array at The Muny
Kirberg and Microgrid Solar completed an 80-module solar array at The Muny performance venue in St. Louis, Mo. The solar panels will produce over 25,000 kWh in the first year.
The solar array continues The Muny’s commitment to energy efficiency, which includes an improved energy-efficient fan system and an LED light backdrop.
This improvement is made possible by a donation by the Kirberg Company, a professional roofing and related services contractor.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement