Kirberg Roofing Constructs Solar Array at The Muny
Kirberg and Microgrid Solar completed an 80-module solar array at The Muny performance venue in St. Louis, Mo. The solar panels will produce over 25,000 kWh in the first year.
The solar array continues The Muny’s commitment to energy efficiency, which includes an improved energy-efficient fan system and an LED light backdrop.
This improvement is made possible by a donation by the Kirberg Company, a professional roofing and related services contractor.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies