Kirberg Roofing Constructs Solar Array at The Muny
Kirberg and Microgrid Solar completed an 80-module solar array at The Muny performance venue in St. Louis, Mo. The solar panels will produce over 25,000 kWh in the first year.
The solar array continues The Muny’s commitment to energy efficiency, which includes an improved energy-efficient fan system and an LED light backdrop.
This improvement is made possible by a donation by the Kirberg Company, a professional roofing and related services contractor.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The Sustainable Edge™
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity