Kirberg Roofing Constructs Solar Array at The Muny
Kirberg and Microgrid Solar completed an 80-module solar array at The Muny performance venue in St. Louis, Mo. The solar panels will produce over 25,000 kWh in the first year.
The solar array continues The Muny’s commitment to energy efficiency, which includes an improved energy-efficient fan system and an LED light backdrop.
This improvement is made possible by a donation by the Kirberg Company, a professional roofing and related services contractor.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management