Kirberg Roofing Constructs Solar Array at The Muny
Kirberg and Microgrid Solar completed an 80-module solar array at The Muny performance venue in St. Louis, Mo. The solar panels will produce over 25,000 kWh in the first year.
The solar array continues The Muny’s commitment to energy efficiency, which includes an improved energy-efficient fan system and an LED light backdrop.
This improvement is made possible by a donation by the Kirberg Company, a professional roofing and related services contractor.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions