Kohler Targets Construction Biz with Portable Generators
Kohler launched a new line of portable generators, targeting building contractors and other construction professionals who need a portable power supply for tools and electronic equipment.
The complete line of models, ranging from a 2.0 kW inverter to a 12.3 kW gasoline generator, will be available in January 2014. The line will also include trash pumps and water pumps in varying sizes and flow rates. The new portable generator family excels in fuel efficiency, according to Kohler.
The Kohler 2 kW inverter (PRO2.0iS) includes a sensor that monitors power demand and varies engine speed for improved efficiency. On the high end, the Kohler 12.3 kW gasoline generator (PRO12.3EFI) is a closed-loop electronic fuel injection (EFI) generator, utilizing the company’s commercial-grade Command PRO EFI engine. As a result, users can expect to see up to a 25 percent reduction in fuel consumption and exhaust gases, says Kohler.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management