Kohler Targets Construction Biz with Portable Generators
Kohler launched a new line of portable generators, targeting building contractors and other construction professionals who need a portable power supply for tools and electronic equipment.
The complete line of models, ranging from a 2.0 kW inverter to a 12.3 kW gasoline generator, will be available in January 2014. The line will also include trash pumps and water pumps in varying sizes and flow rates. The new portable generator family excels in fuel efficiency, according to Kohler.
The Kohler 2 kW inverter (PRO2.0iS) includes a sensor that monitors power demand and varies engine speed for improved efficiency. On the high end, the Kohler 12.3 kW gasoline generator (PRO12.3EFI) is a closed-loop electronic fuel injection (EFI) generator, utilizing the company’s commercial-grade Command PRO EFI engine. As a result, users can expect to see up to a 25 percent reduction in fuel consumption and exhaust gases, says Kohler.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings