Kolbe Among Most Efficient Energy Star Windows
The Energy Star Most Efficient 2014 designation recognizes Kolbe’s windows among the most efficient products that qualify for the Energy Star program. The windows meet or exceed Energy Star guidelines in U.S. and Canadian climate zones.
The products are designed for stricter building codes and standards for energy efficiency, as well as the energy requirements for green building rating systems.
Double pane insulating glass units with LoE2 coating, argon gas and a Thermo-Edge stainless steel spacer bar system are standard on most of Kolbe’s products. These elements provide high thermal performance, as well as ultraviolet protection. ThermaPlus LoE glass option enhances the windows thermal performance helping reduce energy costs.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management