Kolbe Among Most Efficient Energy Star Windows
The Energy Star Most Efficient 2014 designation recognizes Kolbe’s windows among the most efficient products that qualify for the Energy Star program. The windows meet or exceed Energy Star guidelines in U.S. and Canadian climate zones.
The products are designed for stricter building codes and standards for energy efficiency, as well as the energy requirements for green building rating systems.
Double pane insulating glass units with LoE2 coating, argon gas and a Thermo-Edge stainless steel spacer bar system are standard on most of Kolbe’s products. These elements provide high thermal performance, as well as ultraviolet protection. ThermaPlus LoE glass option enhances the windows thermal performance helping reduce energy costs.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement