Kreider Farms Spends $2M for Solar
Lancaster County Pennsylvania’s Kreider Farms is launching a solar power project for its four Manheim chicken houses and egg processing facilities. The installations will begin this month, and the $2 million project is slated to be complete by mid-summer. MBC Development and A1 Energy will install the solar panels on the roofs of the four chicken houses, which will use 100 percent of the power.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools