Kreider Farms Spends $2M for Solar
Lancaster County Pennsylvania’s Kreider Farms is launching a solar power project for its four Manheim chicken houses and egg processing facilities. The installations will begin this month, and the $2 million project is slated to be complete by mid-summer. MBC Development and A1 Energy will install the solar panels on the roofs of the four chicken houses, which will use 100 percent of the power.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software