KyotoCooling Adds to Computer Room Air Conditioning Line
Air Enterprises added the KyotoCooling Series 100 to its product line of 100 kW air conditioning units for data rooms.
The Series 100 supports traditional CRAC-style installations within the data center white space but can also be deployed externally as a rooftop or grade-level unit. The KyotoCooling Series 100 is delivered completely piped and filled and is available in regular and high ambient design versions and with optional adiabatic kits for site localization.
The Series 100 uses an advanced indirect air-to-air economized cooling system for mission critical deployment. The KyotoCooling design delivers economization efficiency greater than 90 percent and effectiveness to 97 percent. The Series 100 far exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 – the industry standard for energy efficiency in cooling equipment – according to Air Enterprises.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide