KyotoCooling Adds to Computer Room Air Conditioning Line
Air Enterprises added the KyotoCooling Series 100 to its product line of 100 kW air conditioning units for data rooms.
The Series 100 supports traditional CRAC-style installations within the data center white space but can also be deployed externally as a rooftop or grade-level unit. The KyotoCooling Series 100 is delivered completely piped and filled and is available in regular and high ambient design versions and with optional adiabatic kits for site localization.
The Series 100 uses an advanced indirect air-to-air economized cooling system for mission critical deployment. The KyotoCooling design delivers economization efficiency greater than 90 percent and effectiveness to 97 percent. The Series 100 far exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 – the industry standard for energy efficiency in cooling equipment – according to Air Enterprises.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ Security
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement