KyotoCooling Adds to Computer Room Air Conditioning Line
Air Enterprises added the KyotoCooling Series 100 to its product line of 100 kW air conditioning units for data rooms.
The Series 100 supports traditional CRAC-style installations within the data center white space but can also be deployed externally as a rooftop or grade-level unit. The KyotoCooling Series 100 is delivered completely piped and filled and is available in regular and high ambient design versions and with optional adiabatic kits for site localization.
The Series 100 uses an advanced indirect air-to-air economized cooling system for mission critical deployment. The KyotoCooling design delivers economization efficiency greater than 90 percent and effectiveness to 97 percent. The Series 100 far exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 – the industry standard for energy efficiency in cooling equipment – according to Air Enterprises.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- There’s Money in the Trash
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls