KyotoCooling Adds to Computer Room Air Conditioning Line
Air Enterprises added the KyotoCooling Series 100 to its product line of 100 kW air conditioning units for data rooms.
The Series 100 supports traditional CRAC-style installations within the data center white space but can also be deployed externally as a rooftop or grade-level unit. The KyotoCooling Series 100 is delivered completely piped and filled and is available in regular and high ambient design versions and with optional adiabatic kits for site localization.
The Series 100 uses an advanced indirect air-to-air economized cooling system for mission critical deployment. The KyotoCooling design delivers economization efficiency greater than 90 percent and effectiveness to 97 percent. The Series 100 far exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 – the industry standard for energy efficiency in cooling equipment – according to Air Enterprises.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies