Larson 300W Portable Light Tower Suits Industrial Needs
Larson Electronics released a 300 watt explosion proof quadpod mounted work light – the EPL-LQP-2X150RT-100 for heavy industrial usage.
The work light provides 15,000 square feet of work area coverage with 26,000 lumens of light. The portable light tower has a removable light head assembly mounted on top of a four-legged aluminum quadpod equipped with wheels for easy positioning. This adjustable and collapsible quadpod can be extended to 9’ and collapsed to 5 ½’.
The light assembly on the unit can be removed by releasing the hand knob and sliding the light and mounting bracket off of the center support while the legs can be collapsed, aiding in deployment, storage and transport.
The EPL-LQP-2X150RT-100 is a heavy-duty unit designed for use in inclement conditions and for overall longevity in difficult construction and industrial environments.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash