Larson Electronics Launches Solar Generator
Larson Electronics has announced the release of a solar powered generator with a pneumatic light tower mast.
The SPLT-1.8K-400A-30 is a 1.8kW solar generator system includes 6 solar panels, a solar charging system, battery bank and pneumatic mast mounted on a trailer with outriggers for balance. The system replenishes 200 amp hours of usable battery capacity per day and delivers 24 volts for lighting, cameras, sensors or other electronic equipment mounted atop the 30 foot collapsible, pneumatic mast.
The panels are mounted to a rotating axis assembly. The panels can be rotated until they face inwards, which protects the panels during transport. When deployed, the panels are rotated until they face upwards.
The pneumatic mast reaches full height via the use of a low voltage air compressor located in the job box. The compressor is equipped with a pressure switch that maintains the pressure within the mast. When it is time to take the mast down for transport, the operator simply releases the pressure switch and the mast will slowly release pressure and lower to its full collapsed height of 8.25 feet.
In January, Larson released an explosion proof LED tank light mounted to a portable wheelbarrow cart, the EPLC2-16C-150LED Explosion Proof Tank Light. The EPLC2-16C-150LED is rated Class 2 Division 1-2 and is a cart mounted explosion proof LED light that provides 10,000 square feet of work area coverage.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation