Larson Electronics Releases LED Roadway Light
The RWL-LED-30 70 Watt Street Light reduces energy consumption and lowers maintenance costs, says Larson. The light produces 7,000 lumens of white light output from only 70 watts of energy. The solid state design gives it greater resistance to the effects of vibration and impacts, and has a 100,000 hour operational life rating.
It is constructed with a die cast aluminum housing treated with a polyester coating to provide high strength and resistance to the effects of corrosion. This roadway light has its wildlife shield cast into the housing for added durability. This LED street light is IP66 rated, providing full protection against driving rain and tough weather conditions, and the lamp lens provides full protection against shattering and impact damage.
This unit is fitted with an adjustable mast arm mount that can accommodate arms from 1-1/4 to 2 inches in diameter. Internal access is through a die cast trigger latch on the door frame that can be opened and closed without tools. This light is available in configurations for use with 120V-277VAC – 347V AC and 480V AC.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity