Larson Electronics Releases LED Roadway Light
The RWL-LED-30 70 Watt Street Light reduces energy consumption and lowers maintenance costs, says Larson. The light produces 7,000 lumens of white light output from only 70 watts of energy. The solid state design gives it greater resistance to the effects of vibration and impacts, and has a 100,000 hour operational life rating.
It is constructed with a die cast aluminum housing treated with a polyester coating to provide high strength and resistance to the effects of corrosion. This roadway light has its wildlife shield cast into the housing for added durability. This LED street light is IP66 rated, providing full protection against driving rain and tough weather conditions, and the lamp lens provides full protection against shattering and impact damage.
This unit is fitted with an adjustable mast arm mount that can accommodate arms from 1-1/4 to 2 inches in diameter. Internal access is through a die cast trigger latch on the door frame that can be opened and closed without tools. This light is available in configurations for use with 120V-277VAC – 347V AC and 480V AC.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management