Larson Electronics Releases LED Roadway Light
The RWL-LED-30 70 Watt Street Light reduces energy consumption and lowers maintenance costs, says Larson. The light produces 7,000 lumens of white light output from only 70 watts of energy. The solid state design gives it greater resistance to the effects of vibration and impacts, and has a 100,000 hour operational life rating.
It is constructed with a die cast aluminum housing treated with a polyester coating to provide high strength and resistance to the effects of corrosion. This roadway light has its wildlife shield cast into the housing for added durability. This LED street light is IP66 rated, providing full protection against driving rain and tough weather conditions, and the lamp lens provides full protection against shattering and impact damage.
This unit is fitted with an adjustable mast arm mount that can accommodate arms from 1-1/4 to 2 inches in diameter. Internal access is through a die cast trigger latch on the door frame that can be opened and closed without tools. This light is available in configurations for use with 120V-277VAC – 347V AC and 480V AC.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape