Larson Launches LED Worksite Light Tower
Larson Electronics has released a 150 watt, high-intensity LED light with a 50-foot retractable cord reel mounted on a collapsible, aluminum quadpod.
The LEDP5W-TP1-50CR work area light tower features thirty CREE XLamp XPG five-watt LEDs atop a 7-to-12-feet extendable quadpod. It produces 14,790 lumens of flood light capable of illuminating an area 54o-feet in length by 480-feet in width.
The LED unit is waterproof to 3 meters and sealed against intrusion by dust and dirt. Its rugged construction means it can withstand the most demanding environments, Larson says.
Larson sees he LEDP5W-TP1-50CR light tower as a replacements for “fragile and hot-running” 400 watt metal halide tower lamps.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green