Larson Launches LED Worksite Light Tower
Larson Electronics has released a 150 watt, high-intensity LED light with a 50-foot retractable cord reel mounted on a collapsible, aluminum quadpod.
The LEDP5W-TP1-50CR work area light tower features thirty CREE XLamp XPG five-watt LEDs atop a 7-to-12-feet extendable quadpod. It produces 14,790 lumens of flood light capable of illuminating an area 54o-feet in length by 480-feet in width.
The LED unit is waterproof to 3 meters and sealed against intrusion by dust and dirt. Its rugged construction means it can withstand the most demanding environments, Larson says.
Larson sees he LEDP5W-TP1-50CR light tower as a replacements for “fragile and hot-running” 400 watt metal halide tower lamps.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year