Larson Launches LED Worksite Light Tower
Larson Electronics has released a 150 watt, high-intensity LED light with a 50-foot retractable cord reel mounted on a collapsible, aluminum quadpod.
The LEDP5W-TP1-50CR work area light tower features thirty CREE XLamp XPG five-watt LEDs atop a 7-to-12-feet extendable quadpod. It produces 14,790 lumens of flood light capable of illuminating an area 54o-feet in length by 480-feet in width.
The LED unit is waterproof to 3 meters and sealed against intrusion by dust and dirt. Its rugged construction means it can withstand the most demanding environments, Larson says.
Larson sees he LEDP5W-TP1-50CR light tower as a replacements for “fragile and hot-running” 400 watt metal halide tower lamps.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement