Larson Launches LED Worksite Light Tower
Larson Electronics has released a 150 watt, high-intensity LED light with a 50-foot retractable cord reel mounted on a collapsible, aluminum quadpod.
The LEDP5W-TP1-50CR work area light tower features thirty CREE XLamp XPG five-watt LEDs atop a 7-to-12-feet extendable quadpod. It produces 14,790 lumens of flood light capable of illuminating an area 54o-feet in length by 480-feet in width.
The LED unit is waterproof to 3 meters and sealed against intrusion by dust and dirt. Its rugged construction means it can withstand the most demanding environments, Larson says.
Larson sees he LEDP5W-TP1-50CR light tower as a replacements for “fragile and hot-running” 400 watt metal halide tower lamps.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls