Larson Launches LED Worksite Light Tower
Larson Electronics has released a 150 watt, high-intensity LED light with a 50-foot retractable cord reel mounted on a collapsible, aluminum quadpod.
The LEDP5W-TP1-50CR work area light tower features thirty CREE XLamp XPG five-watt LEDs atop a 7-to-12-feet extendable quadpod. It produces 14,790 lumens of flood light capable of illuminating an area 54o-feet in length by 480-feet in width.
The LED unit is waterproof to 3 meters and sealed against intrusion by dust and dirt. Its rugged construction means it can withstand the most demanding environments, Larson says.
Larson sees he LEDP5W-TP1-50CR light tower as a replacements for “fragile and hot-running” 400 watt metal halide tower lamps.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- There’s Money in the Trash
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software