Larson Offers Portable Power Distribution System
Larson Electronics released a portable power transformer that converts 120 volts AC to 12/24 volts DC or 12/24 volts AC for powering low voltage lighting and equipment.
The TX-40-120-1224-WP compact power distribution transformer is designed for portability and convenience as well as durability and includes an elevated base platform for protection from standing water. With overload and short circuit protection, the unit safely allows operators to power equipment up to 500 watts from a standard 120V or 240V AC power source.
To connect devices, the operator must insert the plug and twist it until it locks into place in order to energize the plug. This design provides a secure and safe connection that prevents arcing and accidental plug pullouts.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future