Larson Releases 45W Magnetic LED Panel Flood Light
The LEDPNL-2X2-M-1227 magnetic LED flood light from Larson Electronics is designed to provide a more durable and energy efficient alternative to halogen lights. The LED work light is designed for industrial applications, maintenance, cleaning and servicing duties, large open space areas, and any area where metallic surfaces provide an opportunity for mounting.
The light produces a wide flood beam of light while drawing only 45 watts at 120 volts AC.
The light assembly consists of a 2X2 LED panel assembly paired with a diffused lens to produce an evenly illuminated work area. This panel is housed within an aluminum frame with a 200-pound grip magnetic base which allows the unit to be mounted to metallic surfaces such as walls or work tables. The panel is IP42 rated and incorporates professional thermal design for efficient heat dissipation and increased LED longevity.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future