LaSalle Becomes Cisco EnergyWise Channel Partner
LaSalle Solutions, a provider of life-cycle management services, has achieved EnergyWise Suite Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) status from Cisco. This designation recognizes LaSalle as having fulfilled the training requirements and program prerequisites to sell, deploy and support Cisco EnergyWise Suite products and services.
The Cisco ATP Program helps Cisco to define the knowledge, skills and services that channel partners need to successfully sell, deploy and support an emerging technology. As the market changes, an ATP designation may be discontinued or may evolve into a Cisco specialization.
The Cisco EnergyWise Suite helps customers to measure and manage the energy use of all the connected devices across distributed office and data center environments and to cut energy costs across a distributed office by 35 percent and gain 100 percent visibility into the energy use of every device in the data center.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles