LaSalle Becomes Cisco EnergyWise Channel Partner
LaSalle Solutions, a provider of life-cycle management services, has achieved EnergyWise Suite Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) status from Cisco. This designation recognizes LaSalle as having fulfilled the training requirements and program prerequisites to sell, deploy and support Cisco EnergyWise Suite products and services.
The Cisco ATP Program helps Cisco to define the knowledge, skills and services that channel partners need to successfully sell, deploy and support an emerging technology. As the market changes, an ATP designation may be discontinued or may evolve into a Cisco specialization.
The Cisco EnergyWise Suite helps customers to measure and manage the energy use of all the connected devices across distributed office and data center environments and to cut energy costs across a distributed office by 35 percent and gain 100 percent visibility into the energy use of every device in the data center.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies