LaSalle Becomes Cisco EnergyWise Channel Partner
LaSalle Solutions, a provider of life-cycle management services, has achieved EnergyWise Suite Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) status from Cisco. This designation recognizes LaSalle as having fulfilled the training requirements and program prerequisites to sell, deploy and support Cisco EnergyWise Suite products and services.
The Cisco ATP Program helps Cisco to define the knowledge, skills and services that channel partners need to successfully sell, deploy and support an emerging technology. As the market changes, an ATP designation may be discontinued or may evolve into a Cisco specialization.
The Cisco EnergyWise Suite helps customers to measure and manage the energy use of all the connected devices across distributed office and data center environments and to cut energy costs across a distributed office by 35 percent and gain 100 percent visibility into the energy use of every device in the data center.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement