LaSalle Becomes Cisco EnergyWise Channel Partner
LaSalle Solutions, a provider of life-cycle management services, has achieved EnergyWise Suite Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) status from Cisco. This designation recognizes LaSalle as having fulfilled the training requirements and program prerequisites to sell, deploy and support Cisco EnergyWise Suite products and services.
The Cisco ATP Program helps Cisco to define the knowledge, skills and services that channel partners need to successfully sell, deploy and support an emerging technology. As the market changes, an ATP designation may be discontinued or may evolve into a Cisco specialization.
The Cisco EnergyWise Suite helps customers to measure and manage the energy use of all the connected devices across distributed office and data center environments and to cut energy costs across a distributed office by 35 percent and gain 100 percent visibility into the energy use of every device in the data center.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Combined Heat and Power
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide