Lasell College Adds LED Lighting, Controls
Bluestone Energy Services says it secured over $65,000 in utility incentives for Boston-area Lasell College as part of a lighting and controls retrofit. Bluestone designed and engineered a lighting efficiency project for two buildings and several parking garages.
For both the Holway Child Study Center and the Yamawaki Art and Cultural Center, Bluestone replaced existing fixtures with LEDs. The North Hall Garage and East/West Garage received LED tubes and added sensors, replacing previous T-8 fixtures. In Campus Center Garage, Bluestone replaced 175 W metal halides with new LED fixtures with sensors.
The lighting retrofit will reduce the college’s annual energy use by nearly 200,000 kWh. Lowered lamp maintenance, lighting energy savings, and annual AC costs savings will enable annual savings of over $24,000.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement