LED Blasting Light Features Magnetic Mounting
Larson Electronics’ LED blasting light with magnetic mounting base is designed to provide high output from a small form factor and easily attach to metallic surfaces.
The BLWP-40LED is ideal for operations where cumbersome tripod or platform work lights are impractical. The LED blasting light allows operators to mount the light to any surface constructed of steel, iron, or any material which will accept a magnet, and will stay in place even under heavy vibration and movement.
This LED work light features a heavy duty aluminum housing that has been powder coated for added durability, shatterproof polycarbonate lens, twelve 3.3 watt LEDs for high lumen output, and a 200 lbs grip magnetic base to provide secure mounting to metallic surfaces under high vibration conditions. The waterproof housing allows operation in wet conditions, and the 1,462 lumen output provides a beam capable of cutting through the dust and debris of blasting operations.
This light is compact in size and uses only 40 watts, yet produces output rivaling 250-watt metal halide lights, making it more efficient. The 200 lbs grip magnetic base is attached with a stainless steel trunnion bracket that allows vertical adjustment of the light once positioned. Power for this light is supplied through an included 12 feet of heavy duty cord with straight blade plug and the unit can operate with standard 120-277 VAC current. The light is IP68 rated waterproof, vapor proof, and designed to withstand the abusive conditions found in media blasting applications as well as industrial manufacturing and shipyard operations.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- LED Myths and Facts
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing