LED Blasting Light Features Magnetic Mounting
Larson Electronics’ LED blasting light with magnetic mounting base is designed to provide high output from a small form factor and easily attach to metallic surfaces.
The BLWP-40LED is ideal for operations where cumbersome tripod or platform work lights are impractical. The LED blasting light allows operators to mount the light to any surface constructed of steel, iron, or any material which will accept a magnet, and will stay in place even under heavy vibration and movement.
This LED work light features a heavy duty aluminum housing that has been powder coated for added durability, shatterproof polycarbonate lens, twelve 3.3 watt LEDs for high lumen output, and a 200 lbs grip magnetic base to provide secure mounting to metallic surfaces under high vibration conditions. The waterproof housing allows operation in wet conditions, and the 1,462 lumen output provides a beam capable of cutting through the dust and debris of blasting operations.
This light is compact in size and uses only 40 watts, yet produces output rivaling 250-watt metal halide lights, making it more efficient. The 200 lbs grip magnetic base is attached with a stainless steel trunnion bracket that allows vertical adjustment of the light once positioned. Power for this light is supplied through an included 12 feet of heavy duty cord with straight blade plug and the unit can operate with standard 120-277 VAC current. The light is IP68 rated waterproof, vapor proof, and designed to withstand the abusive conditions found in media blasting applications as well as industrial manufacturing and shipyard operations.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards