LED Canopy Light Offers Energy-Saving Alternative to Metal Halide
Larson Electronics has released the LEDHCL-900 tradition LED canopy light. Designed to provide a more durable and longer-life alternative to halogen and metal halide units, the LED canopy light provides up to 87 percent savings in energy and maintenance costs, according to the company.
The light features a compact form factor and produces a wide flood beam without the high heat or fragile construction of traditional lighting. It consists of an integrated LED assembly paired with a polycarbonate lens to produce a wide light distribution suitable for replacing 400 watt metal halide flood lights. The ceiling mount canopy light is designed to withstand demanding conditions, is IP65 waterproof and is built to resist the damaging effects of an outdoor environment.
The light is universal voltage and can be operated on a range of voltages from 100 volts to 277 volts AC.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash