LED Canopy Light Offers Energy-Saving Alternative to Metal Halide
Larson Electronics has released the LEDHCL-900 tradition LED canopy light. Designed to provide a more durable and longer-life alternative to halogen and metal halide units, the LED canopy light provides up to 87 percent savings in energy and maintenance costs, according to the company.
The light features a compact form factor and produces a wide flood beam without the high heat or fragile construction of traditional lighting. It consists of an integrated LED assembly paired with a polycarbonate lens to produce a wide light distribution suitable for replacing 400 watt metal halide flood lights. The ceiling mount canopy light is designed to withstand demanding conditions, is IP65 waterproof and is built to resist the damaging effects of an outdoor environment.
The light is universal voltage and can be operated on a range of voltages from 100 volts to 277 volts AC.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers