Led by Constellation, eCurv Raises $2.5M
eCurv closed a $2.5 million Series A round led by Constellation Technology Ventures, the venture capital arm of Exelon Corporation. Other investors include Vodia Ventures and Massachusetts Clean Energy Center. The funding will be used to scale eCurv’s operations and hire new employees.
eCurv’s Queued Power Access service automatically queues the access of electric loads, such as HVAC systems, electric pumps, motors, battery charging, and heating and refrigeration equipment, avoiding peak demand events.
According to Constellation, eCurv’s innovation has the potential to transform how electric loads interact with energy supply for a wide variety of demand management applications.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management