Led by Constellation, eCurv Raises $2.5M
eCurv closed a $2.5 million Series A round led by Constellation Technology Ventures, the venture capital arm of Exelon Corporation. Other investors include Vodia Ventures and Massachusetts Clean Energy Center. The funding will be used to scale eCurv’s operations and hire new employees.
eCurv’s Queued Power Access service automatically queues the access of electric loads, such as HVAC systems, electric pumps, motors, battery charging, and heating and refrigeration equipment, avoiding peak demand events.
According to Constellation, eCurv’s innovation has the potential to transform how electric loads interact with energy supply for a wide variety of demand management applications.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement