Led by Constellation, eCurv Raises $2.5M
eCurv closed a $2.5 million Series A round led by Constellation Technology Ventures, the venture capital arm of Exelon Corporation. Other investors include Vodia Ventures and Massachusetts Clean Energy Center. The funding will be used to scale eCurv’s operations and hire new employees.
eCurv’s Queued Power Access service automatically queues the access of electric loads, such as HVAC systems, electric pumps, motors, battery charging, and heating and refrigeration equipment, avoiding peak demand events.
According to Constellation, eCurv’s innovation has the potential to transform how electric loads interact with energy supply for a wide variety of demand management applications.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls