Led by Constellation, eCurv Raises $2.5M
eCurv closed a $2.5 million Series A round led by Constellation Technology Ventures, the venture capital arm of Exelon Corporation. Other investors include Vodia Ventures and Massachusetts Clean Energy Center. The funding will be used to scale eCurv’s operations and hire new employees.
eCurv’s Queued Power Access service automatically queues the access of electric loads, such as HVAC systems, electric pumps, motors, battery charging, and heating and refrigeration equipment, avoiding peak demand events.
According to Constellation, eCurv’s innovation has the potential to transform how electric loads interact with energy supply for a wide variety of demand management applications.
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution