Led by Constellation, eCurv Raises $2.5M
eCurv closed a $2.5 million Series A round led by Constellation Technology Ventures, the venture capital arm of Exelon Corporation. Other investors include Vodia Ventures and Massachusetts Clean Energy Center. The funding will be used to scale eCurv’s operations and hire new employees.
eCurv’s Queued Power Access service automatically queues the access of electric loads, such as HVAC systems, electric pumps, motors, battery charging, and heating and refrigeration equipment, avoiding peak demand events.
According to Constellation, eCurv’s innovation has the potential to transform how electric loads interact with energy supply for a wide variety of demand management applications.
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation