Led by Constellation, eCurv Raises $2.5M
eCurv closed a $2.5 million Series A round led by Constellation Technology Ventures, the venture capital arm of Exelon Corporation. Other investors include Vodia Ventures and Massachusetts Clean Energy Center. The funding will be used to scale eCurv’s operations and hire new employees.
eCurv’s Queued Power Access service automatically queues the access of electric loads, such as HVAC systems, electric pumps, motors, battery charging, and heating and refrigeration equipment, avoiding peak demand events.
According to Constellation, eCurv’s innovation has the potential to transform how electric loads interact with energy supply for a wide variety of demand management applications.
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Combined Heat and Power
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide