Led by Constellation, eCurv Raises $2.5M
eCurv closed a $2.5 million Series A round led by Constellation Technology Ventures, the venture capital arm of Exelon Corporation. Other investors include Vodia Ventures and Massachusetts Clean Energy Center. The funding will be used to scale eCurv’s operations and hire new employees.
eCurv’s Queued Power Access service automatically queues the access of electric loads, such as HVAC systems, electric pumps, motors, battery charging, and heating and refrigeration equipment, avoiding peak demand events.
According to Constellation, eCurv’s innovation has the potential to transform how electric loads interact with energy supply for a wide variety of demand management applications.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash