LED Door Retrofit Offered
Orion Energy Systems says is it offering the industry’s first complete suite of LED Door Retrofit (LDR) products. The LDR is completely assembled within the door frame.
The Orion LDR system reuses the original housing of the existing troffer and installs quickly. There are an estimated 964 million troffers currently in the US lighting market.
The Orion LDR product suite is designed to retrofit most existing 2-foot-by-2-foot and 2-foot-by-4-foot fluorescent troffers and is available in a variety of lens styles, wattages and color temperatures.
The Orion LDR system offers the following:
- It can be retrofit into existing fluorescent troffers within minutes with no disruption to ceiling tiles and no need to remove existing fixtures.
- The LDR can reduce a company’s energy consumption by up to 70 percent.
- The LDR system decreases costs associated with maintenance, freeing up maintenance teams to focus on tasks other than light bulb replacement.
- The LDR provides a volumetric, even-distribution of light with quality color rendering and is available in multiple color temperatures to accommodate end-user needs. Compared to fluorescent lighting, the LDR system generates less heat and, therefore, has a positive impact on HVAC requirements.
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement