LED Door Retrofit Offered
Orion Energy Systems says is it offering the industry’s first complete suite of LED Door Retrofit (LDR) products. The LDR is completely assembled within the door frame.
The Orion LDR system reuses the original housing of the existing troffer and installs quickly. There are an estimated 964 million troffers currently in the US lighting market.
The Orion LDR product suite is designed to retrofit most existing 2-foot-by-2-foot and 2-foot-by-4-foot fluorescent troffers and is available in a variety of lens styles, wattages and color temperatures.
The Orion LDR system offers the following:
- It can be retrofit into existing fluorescent troffers within minutes with no disruption to ceiling tiles and no need to remove existing fixtures.
- The LDR can reduce a company’s energy consumption by up to 70 percent.
- The LDR system decreases costs associated with maintenance, freeing up maintenance teams to focus on tasks other than light bulb replacement.
- The LDR provides a volumetric, even-distribution of light with quality color rendering and is available in multiple color temperatures to accommodate end-user needs. Compared to fluorescent lighting, the LDR system generates less heat and, therefore, has a positive impact on HVAC requirements.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management