LED Firm Partners With Energy Analytics Company
Noribachi has partnered with IntelEnergy to offer a comprehensive energy service for facilities, including upgrades for lighting, HVAC, system motors and electrical distribution systems.
Noribachi’s LED lighting will be paired with IntelEnergy’s energy use analytics. The two companies have already completed several US federal government installations and have begun work on new energy reduction and lighting upgrade projects together. The companies say their combined service can, in many cases, reduce more than 30 percent of a facilities’ energy use.
The holistic approach includes surveying, designing, and installing energy saving technologies, including Noribachi’s LED lighting. When Noribachi’s LED products are qualified by the Design Lights Consortium, an organization that works with utility companies to identify efficient lighting, many lighting upgrades can be subsidized through utility rebates.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing