LED Firm Partners With Energy Analytics Company
Noribachi has partnered with IntelEnergy to offer a comprehensive energy service for facilities, including upgrades for lighting, HVAC, system motors and electrical distribution systems.
Noribachi’s LED lighting will be paired with IntelEnergy’s energy use analytics. The two companies have already completed several US federal government installations and have begun work on new energy reduction and lighting upgrade projects together. The companies say their combined service can, in many cases, reduce more than 30 percent of a facilities’ energy use.
The holistic approach includes surveying, designing, and installing energy saving technologies, including Noribachi’s LED lighting. When Noribachi’s LED products are qualified by the Design Lights Consortium, an organization that works with utility companies to identify efficient lighting, many lighting upgrades can be subsidized through utility rebates.
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How to Reduce Cost by Increasing Accountability for Energy Efficiency
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Managing Enterprise Assets and IT Assets in a Converged World
- 5 Must-Have Utility Billing Alerts
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems