LED Firm Partners With Energy Analytics Company
Noribachi has partnered with IntelEnergy to offer a comprehensive energy service for facilities, including upgrades for lighting, HVAC, system motors and electrical distribution systems.
Noribachi’s LED lighting will be paired with IntelEnergy’s energy use analytics. The two companies have already completed several US federal government installations and have begun work on new energy reduction and lighting upgrade projects together. The companies say their combined service can, in many cases, reduce more than 30 percent of a facilities’ energy use.
The holistic approach includes surveying, designing, and installing energy saving technologies, including Noribachi’s LED lighting. When Noribachi’s LED products are qualified by the Design Lights Consortium, an organization that works with utility companies to identify efficient lighting, many lighting upgrades can be subsidized through utility rebates.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Building Energy Intelligence
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management