LED Firm Partners With Energy Analytics Company
Noribachi has partnered with IntelEnergy to offer a comprehensive energy service for facilities, including upgrades for lighting, HVAC, system motors and electrical distribution systems.
Noribachi’s LED lighting will be paired with IntelEnergy’s energy use analytics. The two companies have already completed several US federal government installations and have begun work on new energy reduction and lighting upgrade projects together. The companies say their combined service can, in many cases, reduce more than 30 percent of a facilities’ energy use.
The holistic approach includes surveying, designing, and installing energy saving technologies, including Noribachi’s LED lighting. When Noribachi’s LED products are qualified by the Design Lights Consortium, an organization that works with utility companies to identify efficient lighting, many lighting upgrades can be subsidized through utility rebates.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement