LED Firm Partners With Energy Analytics Company
Noribachi has partnered with IntelEnergy to offer a comprehensive energy service for facilities, including upgrades for lighting, HVAC, system motors and electrical distribution systems.
Noribachi’s LED lighting will be paired with IntelEnergy’s energy use analytics. The two companies have already completed several US federal government installations and have begun work on new energy reduction and lighting upgrade projects together. The companies say their combined service can, in many cases, reduce more than 30 percent of a facilities’ energy use.
The holistic approach includes surveying, designing, and installing energy saving technologies, including Noribachi’s LED lighting. When Noribachi’s LED products are qualified by the Design Lights Consortium, an organization that works with utility companies to identify efficient lighting, many lighting upgrades can be subsidized through utility rebates.
- ISO 50001: Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- REC Databook
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- Your Guide to Total Energy and Sustainability Management
- Beyond Equipment Management by Spreadsheets
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- The Growing Trend of Sustainability Scorecards
- Demystifying Carbon Offsets
- 9 Ways to Reduce Energy Costs