LED Franchiser Expands
Florida-based lighting company LED Source plans to add 20 more workers to its existing 30-person company by year’s end, and expects 15 new franchises to open in the US by then.
LED Source has distribution partnerships with major brands such as Philips and Ketra.
The 10-year-old firm was born as an architecture and entertainment lighting company, but is expanding due to the use of LEDs as a way for businesses to cut electricity costs.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Combined Heat and Power