LED Leasing Available
Online distributor of replacement lighting Bulbs.com is launching its Hassle-Free Leasing Program for light-emitting diodes (LED), a purchase option that helps customers preserve cash flow and free up investment capital.
The Hassle-Free Leasing Program features national coverage for purchases starting at $5,000. Most approvals are managed in 24-48 hrs. The new Hassle-Free Leasing Program offers:
Preservation of cash flow – Most lease payments are more than offset from the energy cost savings generated by LED efficient lighting.
- Conservation of capital – Leasing doesn’t require the cash outlay for an equipment purchase and can be used to overcome budget limitations.
- Convenience and speed – A lease transaction can be executed and completed in less time than traditional financing alternatives.
- Tax advantages – A lease can be structured either on or off balance sheet.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts