LED Leasing Available
Online distributor of replacement lighting Bulbs.com is launching its Hassle-Free Leasing Program for light-emitting diodes (LED), a purchase option that helps customers preserve cash flow and free up investment capital.
The Hassle-Free Leasing Program features national coverage for purchases starting at $5,000. Most approvals are managed in 24-48 hrs. The new Hassle-Free Leasing Program offers:
Preservation of cash flow – Most lease payments are more than offset from the energy cost savings generated by LED efficient lighting.
- Conservation of capital – Leasing doesn’t require the cash outlay for an equipment purchase and can be used to overcome budget limitations.
- Convenience and speed – A lease transaction can be executed and completed in less time than traditional financing alternatives.
- Tax advantages – A lease can be structured either on or off balance sheet.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management