LED Leasing Available
Online distributor of replacement lighting Bulbs.com is launching its Hassle-Free Leasing Program for light-emitting diodes (LED), a purchase option that helps customers preserve cash flow and free up investment capital.
The Hassle-Free Leasing Program features national coverage for purchases starting at $5,000. Most approvals are managed in 24-48 hrs. The new Hassle-Free Leasing Program offers:
Preservation of cash flow – Most lease payments are more than offset from the energy cost savings generated by LED efficient lighting.
- Conservation of capital – Leasing doesn’t require the cash outlay for an equipment purchase and can be used to overcome budget limitations.
- Convenience and speed – A lease transaction can be executed and completed in less time than traditional financing alternatives.
- Tax advantages – A lease can be structured either on or off balance sheet.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- BuildingIQ Security
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement