LED Light Bar Suitable for Wet, Rugged Applications
Larson Electronics released a new 160-watt high intensity LED that is suited for use in heavy equipment, mining, military, law enforcement and industrial manufacturing uses.
The LED10WSA-160 produces 14,723 lumens of light output while drawing 160 watts at 13.34 amps from a 12-volt electrical system. These LED lights are replacements for 400-watt metal halide lamps.
The LED light bars are waterproof to three meters and sealed against intrusion by dust and dirt. The units can withstand rapid temperature changes of -40°C to +80°C and can withstand high pressure and high temperature wash downs, says Larson.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Energy Financing Report
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management