LED Light Bar Suitable for Wet, Rugged Applications
Larson Electronics released a new 160-watt high intensity LED that is suited for use in heavy equipment, mining, military, law enforcement and industrial manufacturing uses.
The LED10WSA-160 produces 14,723 lumens of light output while drawing 160 watts at 13.34 amps from a 12-volt electrical system. These LED lights are replacements for 400-watt metal halide lamps.
The LED light bars are waterproof to three meters and sealed against intrusion by dust and dirt. The units can withstand rapid temperature changes of -40°C to +80°C and can withstand high pressure and high temperature wash downs, says Larson.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement