LED Light Bar Suitable for Wet, Rugged Applications
Larson Electronics released a new 160-watt high intensity LED that is suited for use in heavy equipment, mining, military, law enforcement and industrial manufacturing uses.
The LED10WSA-160 produces 14,723 lumens of light output while drawing 160 watts at 13.34 amps from a 12-volt electrical system. These LED lights are replacements for 400-watt metal halide lamps.
The LED light bars are waterproof to three meters and sealed against intrusion by dust and dirt. The units can withstand rapid temperature changes of -40°C to +80°C and can withstand high pressure and high temperature wash downs, says Larson.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management