LED Light Bar Suitable for Wet, Rugged Applications
Larson Electronics released a new 160-watt high intensity LED that is suited for use in heavy equipment, mining, military, law enforcement and industrial manufacturing uses.
The LED10WSA-160 produces 14,723 lumens of light output while drawing 160 watts at 13.34 amps from a 12-volt electrical system. These LED lights are replacements for 400-watt metal halide lamps.
The LED light bars are waterproof to three meters and sealed against intrusion by dust and dirt. The units can withstand rapid temperature changes of -40°C to +80°C and can withstand high pressure and high temperature wash downs, says Larson.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement