LED Manufacturer Recognized by Energy Department
SWITCH Lighting received a Special Recognition Award by the U.S. Department of Energy’s LED Lighting Facts. SWITCH was honored for its commitment and dedication to manufacturing and designing quality lighting products in each category and market that it serves. This year, LED Lighting Facts recognized 18 organizations for their support for the LED Lighting Facts program, and for their work in the LED lighting industry.
The LED Lighting Facts program was created to ensure that the performance of all solid-state lighting (SSL) products is accurately represented as the products reach the market. It was developed to manage user expectations and prevent any performance claims that come with the introduction of new technologies to consumers.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings