LED Manufacturer Recognized by Energy Department
SWITCH Lighting received a Special Recognition Award by the U.S. Department of Energy’s LED Lighting Facts. SWITCH was honored for its commitment and dedication to manufacturing and designing quality lighting products in each category and market that it serves. This year, LED Lighting Facts recognized 18 organizations for their support for the LED Lighting Facts program, and for their work in the LED lighting industry.
The LED Lighting Facts program was created to ensure that the performance of all solid-state lighting (SSL) products is accurately represented as the products reach the market. It was developed to manage user expectations and prevent any performance claims that come with the introduction of new technologies to consumers.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement