LED Manufacturer Recognized by Energy Department
SWITCH Lighting received a Special Recognition Award by the U.S. Department of Energy’s LED Lighting Facts. SWITCH was honored for its commitment and dedication to manufacturing and designing quality lighting products in each category and market that it serves. This year, LED Lighting Facts recognized 18 organizations for their support for the LED Lighting Facts program, and for their work in the LED lighting industry.
The LED Lighting Facts program was created to ensure that the performance of all solid-state lighting (SSL) products is accurately represented as the products reach the market. It was developed to manage user expectations and prevent any performance claims that come with the introduction of new technologies to consumers.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles