LED Panel Light Replaces Fluorescents
VOLT Lighting added a line of edge-lit LED panel lights to provide an energy-saving replacement for outdated fluorescent lighting.
In addition to energy savings, the LEDs provide illumination that is more diffuse and evenly distributed. Another benefit is that, unlike fluorescents, these LED panels can be dimmed.
The LED panels have the same width and length as fluorescent fixtures, but they are much thinner (less than 1 inch). VOLT accomplishes this by using an edge-lit design with LEDs embedded along all four edges of a translucent sheet. This sheet disperses and diffuses the light to provide a uniform distribution of illumination.
VOLT LED panels come in two color temperatures and two sizes.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles