LED Projects in Missouri, San Diego Marine Base
The Stockton, MS, board of education has accepted a $139,800 proposal from Brightergy to install LED lights and 325 solar energy panels across the school system, according to The Cedar County Republican. The proposal includes 83 KW solar capacity and LEDs, which will cost $99,800 and $40,000, respectively, after rebates. The LEDs will come from the Empire District Electric Company.
The district-wide LED program will feature 540 LEDs, which will reduce energy consumption by 66,811 kWh annually. The district will save about $600,000 during the 25-year warrantee period, according to the story. The savings from the LEDs are not included in that estimate.
The U.S. Marine Corps Air Station Miramar in San Diego has installed LEDs on 143 light poles. The retrofit — which is in the area known as Bachelor Enlisted Quarters – was supplied by the SEPCO Solar Electric Power Company, according to American City and County.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds