LED Recessed Downlight for Sloped Ceilings
Eaton introduced the Halo ALLSLOPE LED Downlight System. The HL6 downlights are specifically designed for slope ceiling applications to fulfill residential, hospitality, retail and institutional needs.
The Halo LED ALLSLOPE recessed downlight system is designed for slope ceilings with pitch aiming from 10 degrees to 45 degrees. The three-piece system consists of a choice of a 6-inch aperture housing, available in 1200 lumens or 1800 lumens, an LED light engine module with three interchangeable optics and a trim selection from a line of compatible trims including reflectors, baffles and lens choices.
The LED downlights deliver up to 90 lumens per watt and are offered in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K correlated color temperatures.
The ALLSLOPE LED downlights offer dimming capability and are designed to last 50,000 hours. Depending on the selected housing, the LEDs consume only 19 watts or 27 watts of energy, replacing comparable 70 watt and 100 watt traditional reflector lamp sources. The products offer up to 73 percent in energy savings over the fixture’s lifespan (based on six hours daily use at $0.115/kWh).
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles