LED Security Light Replaces HIDs
GE says its Evolve LED security light provides an energy-efficient alternative to traditional high-intensity discharge (HID) security lights.
The LED has a rated lifetime of 100,000 hours and is designed for such applications as outdoor work yards, commercial and roadside establishments, and roadway lighting in rural areas.
The light provides similar durability as traditional security light fixtures but with dimming capability. It uses high brightness LEDs at 4000K and 5000K color temperatures and reflective technology to optimize efficiency.
The new security light, offered in two lumen levels and two optical distributions, has a lumen maintenance rating of L70 at 100,000 hours.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Planning for a Sustainable Future