LED Specifically Designed for Basketball Arenas
Ephesus Lighting says its new Arena Pro-Court LED light offers multi-purpose basketball venues a single lighting system capable of meeting the stringent and diverse lighting requirements of professional and major college basketball.
Ephesus engineered the Arena Pro-Court LED specifically to allow for adjusting the spectrum of light to improve HDTV broadcasting quality. The patent-pending technology also adjusts the color temperature of the light to meet a range of “warmer” lighting required by professional and college basketball. The innovation also allows venues to tune the light quality and at the same time maintain constant light levels on the playing surface. Previously, facilities needed to install multiple sets of lights to achieve similar results.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future