LED Troffer Delivers 70% Energy Savings
Cree says its ZR High-Efficacy LED troffer sets an efficiency standard as a commercial-grade troffer designed to reduce energy consumption by 70 percent when compared to traditional fluorescent troffers.
The 150-lumens-per-watt LED troffer has a 100,000-hour lifetime, and Cree says it is targeted as a replacement for healthcare, petroleum, commercial building and industrial applications.
The ZRHE Series LED troffer can deliver even greater energy savings with 0-10V dimming capabilities standard.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash