LED Tube Generates 2750 Lumens
Larson Electronics released a four-foot LED T-series style bulb that replaces T8 and T12 fluorescent bulbs.
The 28-watt LED T8-28W-V1 tube bulb delivers 2,750 lumens and is available in 5600K and 4300K color. The high lumen output LED tube has an internal driver, meaning the bulb does not require an additional external driver. Operators can connect either 120/277 VAC or 12/24 VDC directly to the lamp to energize it.
The ETL listed T-series style LED bulb represents the latest and highest output of a line of LED bulbs encompassing form factors ranging from Par bulbs to A19 style bulbs. Larson Electronics produces a wide range of LED bulbs, including T-series bulbs, A19 style bulbs and PAR 38 and 46 bulbs.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- LED Myths and Facts
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Select the Right Solution for Facilities Management
- Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing