LED Tube Generates 2750 Lumens
Larson Electronics released a four-foot LED T-series style bulb that replaces T8 and T12 fluorescent bulbs.
The 28-watt LED T8-28W-V1 tube bulb delivers 2,750 lumens and is available in 5600K and 4300K color. The high lumen output LED tube has an internal driver, meaning the bulb does not require an additional external driver. Operators can connect either 120/277 VAC or 12/24 VDC directly to the lamp to energize it.
The ETL listed T-series style LED bulb represents the latest and highest output of a line of LED bulbs encompassing form factors ranging from Par bulbs to A19 style bulbs. Larson Electronics produces a wide range of LED bulbs, including T-series bulbs, A19 style bulbs and PAR 38 and 46 bulbs.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management