LED Tube Generates 2750 Lumens
Larson Electronics released a four-foot LED T-series style bulb that replaces T8 and T12 fluorescent bulbs.
The 28-watt LED T8-28W-V1 tube bulb delivers 2,750 lumens and is available in 5600K and 4300K color. The high lumen output LED tube has an internal driver, meaning the bulb does not require an additional external driver. Operators can connect either 120/277 VAC or 12/24 VDC directly to the lamp to energize it.
The ETL listed T-series style LED bulb represents the latest and highest output of a line of LED bulbs encompassing form factors ranging from Par bulbs to A19 style bulbs. Larson Electronics produces a wide range of LED bulbs, including T-series bulbs, A19 style bulbs and PAR 38 and 46 bulbs.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement