LED Tube Generates 2750 Lumens
Larson Electronics released a four-foot LED T-series style bulb that replaces T8 and T12 fluorescent bulbs.
The 28-watt LED T8-28W-V1 tube bulb delivers 2,750 lumens and is available in 5600K and 4300K color. The high lumen output LED tube has an internal driver, meaning the bulb does not require an additional external driver. Operators can connect either 120/277 VAC or 12/24 VDC directly to the lamp to energize it.
The ETL listed T-series style LED bulb represents the latest and highest output of a line of LED bulbs encompassing form factors ranging from Par bulbs to A19 style bulbs. Larson Electronics produces a wide range of LED bulbs, including T-series bulbs, A19 style bulbs and PAR 38 and 46 bulbs.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies