LEDs for Commercial Recessed Downlight Retrofits
MaxLite expanded its line of LED commercial recessed downlight retrofits to include six- and nine-inch replacements for up to 52-watt two-light fluorescent fixtures.
These damp-listed retrofits deliver general light distribution in office buildings, hospitals and healthcare centers, schools and institutions, factories, warehouses, transportation terminals and retail spaces.
Energy Star qualified 3000K correlated color temperature (CCT) models can be purchased with available rebates of up to $60 from select utilities nationwide.
The retrofits feature a patent-pending quick connect case, which enables a line-voltage connection. The short flexible conduit attaches to the quick connect case, connecting this piece to the interchangeable LED engine and reflector, and installs the retrofit into the existing frame with pressure clips.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex