LEDs for Parking Garages: LSI Industries, NSTech
LSI Industries is aiming at the parking garage lighting market with its new LED XLPG fixture, featuring energy-efficient LEDs combined with optics optimized for uniform illumination.
Key features of the XLPG, according to LSI Industries:
- Designed to meet IES RP-20 and IES G-1 specifications, DLC Listed
- Up to 57 percent less energy when compared to traditional light sources
- Available in 5100°K, 4100°K and 3500°K color temperatures
- Choice of occupancy sensors or dimming controls for additional energy savings.
LSI Industries, a vertically integrated manufacturer, also offers design support, engineering, installation and project management for custom graphics rollout programs for retail environments. LSI’s major markets are the commercial/industrial lighting, petroleum/convenience store, multi-site retail (including automobile dealerships, restaurants and national retail accounts), sports and entertainment markets.
NSTech recently completed the installation of 700+ LED fixtures and 100 motion and ambient light sensors at the 7-story Ward Village Parking Garage in Honolulu, Hawaii. Zigbee based wireless control provides the garage a demand driven lighting system with remote access and alerts. The parking garage was able to obtain over 80 percent energy savings with the NS Linear LED fixtures before the installation of Zigbee wireless dimming controls. After the NS motion and ambient light controlled dimming was activated, the energy savings went over 90 percent, achieving a 1.2-year return on investment, including the rebate and installation cost, according to NSTech.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management