LEDs for Parking Garages: LSI Industries, NSTech
LSI Industries is aiming at the parking garage lighting market with its new LED XLPG fixture, featuring energy-efficient LEDs combined with optics optimized for uniform illumination.
Key features of the XLPG, according to LSI Industries:
- Designed to meet IES RP-20 and IES G-1 specifications, DLC Listed
- Up to 57 percent less energy when compared to traditional light sources
- Available in 5100°K, 4100°K and 3500°K color temperatures
- Choice of occupancy sensors or dimming controls for additional energy savings.
LSI Industries, a vertically integrated manufacturer, also offers design support, engineering, installation and project management for custom graphics rollout programs for retail environments. LSI’s major markets are the commercial/industrial lighting, petroleum/convenience store, multi-site retail (including automobile dealerships, restaurants and national retail accounts), sports and entertainment markets.
NSTech recently completed the installation of 700+ LED fixtures and 100 motion and ambient light sensors at the 7-story Ward Village Parking Garage in Honolulu, Hawaii. Zigbee based wireless control provides the garage a demand driven lighting system with remote access and alerts. The parking garage was able to obtain over 80 percent energy savings with the NS Linear LED fixtures before the installation of Zigbee wireless dimming controls. After the NS motion and ambient light controlled dimming was activated, the energy savings went over 90 percent, achieving a 1.2-year return on investment, including the rebate and installation cost, according to NSTech.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement