LEDs Light Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West
OSRAM SYLVANIA donated and installed more than 1,000 LED lamps to retrofit Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West. The installation will allow the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation and its sustainable energy partner, Big Green Zero, to reduce its energy expenses and carbon footprint, as well as provide public education about the potential for reducing energy waste in both commercial or residential buildings.
It was imperative that the LEDs mimic the existing light color used by Wright.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement