LEDs Light Universal CityWalk Parking Lot
LED lighting systems manufacturer Cireon completed a parking lot lighting project for Universal CityWalk Hollywood at Universal Studios in California – a three-block shopping promenade. The project was completed in conjunction with Tako Tyko, Signs & Lighting of Los Angeles.
The project encompassed 600 parking spots with a footprint of more than 70,000 square feet. Cireon says the lighting upgrade will use 50 percent less energy than the old system.
Cireon replaced 290-watt metal halide fixtures with 75 Cireon Cascade LED 145-watt fixtures. Cireon was asked to develop a custom solution that would not only increase the light levels for the parking lot but also prevent unwanted light from spilling into the adjacent residential areas.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement