LEDs Light Universal CityWalk Parking Lot
LED lighting systems manufacturer Cireon completed a parking lot lighting project for Universal CityWalk Hollywood at Universal Studios in California – a three-block shopping promenade. The project was completed in conjunction with Tako Tyko, Signs & Lighting of Los Angeles.
The project encompassed 600 parking spots with a footprint of more than 70,000 square feet. Cireon says the lighting upgrade will use 50 percent less energy than the old system.
Cireon replaced 290-watt metal halide fixtures with 75 Cireon Cascade LED 145-watt fixtures. Cireon was asked to develop a custom solution that would not only increase the light levels for the parking lot but also prevent unwanted light from spilling into the adjacent residential areas.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing