LEDs on the Menu for Florida Restaurant Chain
Amaize, the flagship of a planned restaurant chain in Florida, is developing energy-saving designs for use throughout its new locations.
The Latin-inspired gourmet chain worked with Conexsol, a Miami-based distributor and engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm. The company, which specializes in improving profitability through energy efficiency, recommended that Amaize use LEDs from ReneSola.
The subsequent retrofit included 111 LEDs, which resulted in an 80 percent reduction in light-related energy consumption. Installation process was only two days. The expected payback time is eight months.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year