Legrand Unveils Dimming and Integration Platform
Legrand has introduced the Light Control and Automation Panel (LCAP), a dimming and integration platform. The press release says that the platform was developed by WattStopper and Vantage Controls, which are Legrand brands.
LCAP is designed to meet precise dimming and energy conservation criteria, the release said. The series consists of lighting control panels and a range of interfaces. It is aimed at commercial applications such as schools, offices, hotels, museums and restaurants. The system can integrate with the company’s Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system to work with other energy performance systems such as those controlling audio-visual devices, shades and climate control functions.
This week, Litetronics unveiled the LED R and BR lamps which, the company said, can cut energy use by 87 percent and have a lifespan 12 times longer than legacy lights.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year