Legrand Unveils Dimming and Integration Platform
Legrand has introduced the Light Control and Automation Panel (LCAP), a dimming and integration platform. The press release says that the platform was developed by WattStopper and Vantage Controls, which are Legrand brands.
LCAP is designed to meet precise dimming and energy conservation criteria, the release said. The series consists of lighting control panels and a range of interfaces. It is aimed at commercial applications such as schools, offices, hotels, museums and restaurants. The system can integrate with the company’s Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system to work with other energy performance systems such as those controlling audio-visual devices, shades and climate control functions.
This week, Litetronics unveiled the LED R and BR lamps which, the company said, can cut energy use by 87 percent and have a lifespan 12 times longer than legacy lights.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future