Leidos Awarded $55M Contract to Manage ActOnEnergy Programs
Leidos was awarded a contract by Ameren Illinois to implement business and residential energy efficiency programs for Ameren Illinois customers. The contract has a three-year period of performance and a total contract value of $55 million. The agreement covers work Leidos will perform to help business and residential customers save energy through Ameren Illinois’s ActOnEnergy portfolio of energy efficiency programs.
Leidos has implemented a range of energy efficiency programs for Ameren Illinois’ commercial and industrial customers. As a result of these programs, Ameren Illinois customers have saved more than 2,800 GW hours of electricity and more than 27 million therms of natural gas.
Under the new contract, Leidos will add residential services to its business portfolio with special emphasis on providing rebates and incentives to assist Ameren Illinois’ low- and moderate-income consumers.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- BuildingIQ Security
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement