Leidos Awarded $55M Contract to Manage ActOnEnergy Programs
Leidos was awarded a contract by Ameren Illinois to implement business and residential energy efficiency programs for Ameren Illinois customers. The contract has a three-year period of performance and a total contract value of $55 million. The agreement covers work Leidos will perform to help business and residential customers save energy through Ameren Illinois’s ActOnEnergy portfolio of energy efficiency programs.
Leidos has implemented a range of energy efficiency programs for Ameren Illinois’ commercial and industrial customers. As a result of these programs, Ameren Illinois customers have saved more than 2,800 GW hours of electricity and more than 27 million therms of natural gas.
Under the new contract, Leidos will add residential services to its business portfolio with special emphasis on providing rebates and incentives to assist Ameren Illinois’ low- and moderate-income consumers.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement