Leidos Awarded $55M Contract to Manage ActOnEnergy Programs
Leidos was awarded a contract by Ameren Illinois to implement business and residential energy efficiency programs for Ameren Illinois customers. The contract has a three-year period of performance and a total contract value of $55 million. The agreement covers work Leidos will perform to help business and residential customers save energy through Ameren Illinois’s ActOnEnergy portfolio of energy efficiency programs.
Leidos has implemented a range of energy efficiency programs for Ameren Illinois’ commercial and industrial customers. As a result of these programs, Ameren Illinois customers have saved more than 2,800 GW hours of electricity and more than 27 million therms of natural gas.
Under the new contract, Leidos will add residential services to its business portfolio with special emphasis on providing rebates and incentives to assist Ameren Illinois’ low- and moderate-income consumers.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide