Lennox Commercial Adds Entry-Level Programmable Thermostat
Lennox Commercial added a new commercial control to its thermostat line. The ComfortSense 3000 is an entry-level programmable commercial thermostat that is compatible with most rooftop units or split systems.
Lennox developed the ComfortSense 3000 based on the need for a more affordable thermostat. It was designed specifically for commercial applications where robust functionality is needed, but premium features are not. The ComfortSense 3000 includes large buttons and a large display for ease of use.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds