Lennox Commercial Adds New Functions to Controllers of Roof-top Units
Lennox Commercial has expanded the functionality of its Prodigy 2.0 unit controller to be a standard feature on the Energence ultra high-efficiency 15- and 20-ton roof-top units, as well as Energence roof-top units up to 25 tons.
The Prodigy 2.0 unit controller features a larger display that shows more information in greater detail. The SmartWire system simplifies installation with color-coded, keyed terminals with clearer labeling. This reduces wiring mistakes, leading to a more successful and efficient installations. Also, a patent-pending USB port allows technicians to download service reports and save unit configuration information.
The Prodigy 2.0 unit controller’s compatibility with major automation protocols, BACnet and LonWorks, allows complete integration with most building management systems. The free Prodigy 2.0 mobile app is available for smartphones or tablets and includes troubleshooting guides with instructional videos, product and technical FAQs and related technical documents.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology