Lennox Expands Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units
Lennox Commercial has expanded its light commercial Raider rooftop unit line to include the new Raider 6-ton unit available in gas/electric and electric/electric configurations and the new 14 SEER units, available in 3-5 tons.
Raider is also enhancing its product lineup with 14 SEER units to comply with the new 2015 US Regional Standards. 14 SEER is required for all single-phase packaged rooftop units manufactured as of January 1, 2015.
Raider units are available in 3-12.5 tons and offer many design features created to simplify emergency replacement installation. The units fit the industry’s most popular curb sizes and match existing utility locations. This reduces additional cost on replacement jobs by eliminating the need to purchase a new adaptor curb or reroute utilities connections.
Available as an option, multi-stage air volume supply fan technology optimizes energy efficiency by matching fan speed with compressor demand for additional utility savings. BACnet building automation system protocol is available as a field- or factory-installed option.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection