Lennox Expands Commercial Rooftop HVAC Line
Lennox expanded its Energence rooftop line with new ultra-high-efficiency models.
Lennox’ ultra-high-efficiency Energence units feature efficiencies of up to 21.5 IEER and 13.9EER. The units offer features such as the Advanced Cooling System and the DirectPlus blower system. Lennox says the Energence ultra-high-efficiency lineup exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 minimum standards by 92 percent, exceeds CEE Tier 1 and 2 efficiency minimum requirements, and qualifies for many potential utility rebates and incentives, while also providing additional options to meet California Energy Code Title 24.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management