Lennox Expands Commercial Rooftop HVAC Line
Lennox expanded its Energence rooftop line with new ultra-high-efficiency models.
Lennox’ ultra-high-efficiency Energence units feature efficiencies of up to 21.5 IEER and 13.9EER. The units offer features such as the Advanced Cooling System and the DirectPlus blower system. Lennox says the Energence ultra-high-efficiency lineup exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 minimum standards by 92 percent, exceeds CEE Tier 1 and 2 efficiency minimum requirements, and qualifies for many potential utility rebates and incentives, while also providing additional options to meet California Energy Code Title 24.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide