Lennox Expands Commercial Rooftop HVAC Line
Lennox expanded its Energence rooftop line with new ultra-high-efficiency models.
Lennox’ ultra-high-efficiency Energence units feature efficiencies of up to 21.5 IEER and 13.9EER. The units offer features such as the Advanced Cooling System and the DirectPlus blower system. Lennox says the Energence ultra-high-efficiency lineup exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 minimum standards by 92 percent, exceeds CEE Tier 1 and 2 efficiency minimum requirements, and qualifies for many potential utility rebates and incentives, while also providing additional options to meet California Energy Code Title 24.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management