Lennox Expands Commercial Rooftop HVAC Line
Lennox expanded its Energence rooftop line with new ultra-high-efficiency models.
Lennox’ ultra-high-efficiency Energence units feature efficiencies of up to 21.5 IEER and 13.9EER. The units offer features such as the Advanced Cooling System and the DirectPlus blower system. Lennox says the Energence ultra-high-efficiency lineup exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 minimum standards by 92 percent, exceeds CEE Tier 1 and 2 efficiency minimum requirements, and qualifies for many potential utility rebates and incentives, while also providing additional options to meet California Energy Code Title 24.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Combined Heat and Power