Lennox Industries Teams with Entergy Arkansas to Cut Energy Use
Commercial air conditioning and heating products manufacturer Lennox Industries is working with Entergy Arkansas to cut energy use. Lennox’s plant, which is in Stuttgart, AR, received incentives of $204,000 and saved 1.1 million kWh of electricity last year due to its participation in Entergy’s large commercial and industrial program. Another 2.7 kWh will be saved this year, according to the story at the Stuttgart Daily Leader.
Last year’s projects included fixing leaks in, and adding controls to, the compressed air system and replacing both lighting and the HVAC system. The system also was re-piped to run off to the cooling tower. Lennox employs 1,400 people in Stuttgart.
Last month, Entergy Arkansas was approved for construction of an 81MW solar plant in Arkansas County, which will be the state’s largest such plant.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers