Lennox Offers Heat Pump Models in Light Commercial Rooftop Line
Lennox has expanded its light commercial Raider rooftop unit line to include new 7.5-, 8.5- and 10-ton heat pump models. These new models join existing Raider units in 3- to 12.5-ton, gas/electric and electric/electric models. Raider units offer efficiency levels of up to 13 SEER, 11.5 EER and 13.2 IEER.
These units are built to fit the industry’s most popular curb sizes and match existing utility locations. Available as an option, multi-stage air volume supply fan technology optimizes energy efficiency by matching fan speed with compressor demand.
The building automation system BACnet protocol is available as a field- or factory-installed option.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds