Lennox Taps N. American President of Commercial Heating, Cooling
Lennox International has named Terry Johnston as EVP, president and COO of its North America Commercial Heating & Cooling business, effective January 1, 2013.Johnston succeeds Harry Bizios who has elected to retire at the end of 2012.
Johnston has served for the last five years as vice president and general manager of Lennox North America’s commercial equipment business. Previously, he held marketing leadership roles in the company’s residential and commercial businesses. Before joining Lennox International in 2001, Johnston worked for 20 years at General Electric Company in a variety of product management and sales and marketing roles.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?